Axxon Services, Inc is a full-service HVAC/R (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning/Refrigeration) and a full-Service Food Service Equipment contractor established in 1999. The company provides maintenance, repair, and operations as well as new installations of all HVAC and Commercial Kitchen Equipment. We are seeking a highly motivated Service Manager, with experience and an entrepreneurial mindset to join our team in the San Antonio area. The successful candidate must possess advanced technical experience in the HVAC, Refrigeration, and the Hot side industry.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Promote and ensure customer satisfaction throughout service operations group.
- Provide technical support and direction to field service technicians and ensure that proper service techniques are utilized.
- Provide technical estimating support to sales personnel.
- Multi-task in a way that allows for proper coordination of all service department activities.
- Be detail oriented with a strong understanding of customer service and employee relations.
- Operate in a environment and make timely and sound business decisions.
- Efficiently plan, coordinate, and oversee field service operations.
- Identify work flow weaknesses and implement corrective action.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, exhibit professionalism and be able to interact effectively with internal and external customers. The Service Manager will be a team player, have sound management, administration, and coordination skills. The successful candidate will possess technical expertise achieved through 10 years or more of Commercial Kitchen Equipment and HVAC/R industry experience.
Axxon Services, Inc offers a competitive compensation & benefit package, including health plans along with an excellent working environment. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity.
Interested candidates should submit an online application and resume along with salary requirements to the human resources department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Axxon Services, Inc. service team as a Commercial Food Service/Commercial HVAC Technician in the San Antonio market. As a Service Technician, you will become a trusted advisor to our customers by consistently delivering innovative solutions to predict and prevent Kitchen Equipment failure and Commercial HVAC, contributing to the success of hundreds of restaurants, hotels, hospitals, food service and grocery chains and other commercial customers.
What You Will Do:
- Engage with owners, general managers, Franchisees to offer comprehensive service solutions for commercial cooking, refrigeration, HVAC and other specialty food service equipment
- Demonstrate your mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting skills and ability to read diagrams and schematics
- Drive your income through quarterly bonuses by meeting efficiency and productivity goals
- A minimum of one (1) year of technical experience with refrigeration, appliance repair, kitchen equipment, HVAC
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Willingness and ability to be involved with the emergency on-call rotation that includes nights and weekends
- Relevant technical training, licenses, and/or certifications (i.e. EPA, CFESA)
- Commercial refrigeration and/or commercial cooking equipment repair experience
- Self-motivated with the proven ability prioritize and work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 80 pounds
- Ability to work with moving mechanical parts, pressurized steam equipment, open flames, heated surfaces, liquids, and risk of freezing conditions
- Ability to work on ladders, roofs
What’s in it for you?
- On-the- job training as well as ongoing training with the potential for advanced certifications
- Receive a company service vehicle, fuel card, IPad and cell phone for business use
- Comprehensive benefits program including Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Career growth through opportunities
To apply, fill out the form below.