Culinary Sales & Marketing Specialist:
What You Will Do:
In a sales role, you would take your knowledge of specialty products and secure, service, and maintain accounts with distributors, hotels/Bars/resorts, and individual restaurants.
Having a background as a chef will give you a leg up in this position because you will be able to speak the same language as your clients and have a much better idea of their needs than someone who knows more about sales than the kitchen. Use your previous relationships with suppliers and partners you’ve worked with as a chef to open doors and make this a smooth and quick career transition.
Join Axxon Services, Inc. service team as a Commercial Food Service/Commercial HVAC Technician in the San Antonio market. As a Service Technician, you will become a trusted advisor to our customers by consistently delivering innovative solutions to predict and prevent Kitchen Equipment failure and Commercial HVAC, contributing to the success of hundreds of restaurants, hotels, hospitals, food service and grocery chains and other commercial customers.
What You Will Do:
- Engage with owners, general managers, Franchisees to offer comprehensive service solutions for commercial cooking, refrigeration, HVAC and other specialty food service equipment
- Demonstrate your mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting skills and ability to read diagrams and schematics
- Drive your income through quarterly bonuses by meeting efficiency and productivity goals
- A minimum of one (1) year of technical experience with refrigeration, appliance repair, kitchen equipment, HVAC
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Willingness and ability to be involved with the emergency on-call rotation that includes nights and weekends
- Relevant technical training, licenses, and/or certifications (i.e. EPA, CFESA)
- Commercial refrigeration and/or commercial cooking equipment repair experience
- Self-motivated with the proven ability prioritize and work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 80 pounds
- Ability to work with moving mechanical parts, pressurized steam equipment, open flames, heated surfaces, liquids, and risk of freezing conditions
- Ability to work on ladders, roofs
What’s in it for you?
- On-the- job training as well as ongoing training with the potential for advanced certifications
- Receive a company service vehicle, fuel card, IPad and cell phone for business use
- Comprehensive benefits program including Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Career growth through opportunities
To apply, fill out the form below.